ONBOARD-VIDEO.com Contractual Terms
READ THESE TERMS CAREFULLY BEFORE YOU REGISTER AND BEGIN UPLOADING OR ADDING LINKS TO YOUR VIDEOS. WHEN YOU REGISTER, IT MEANS THAT YOU ACCEPT THESE TERMS, AND THE RIGHTS AND OBLIGATIONS THAT THEY CONSTITUTE. IF YOU DO NOT ACCEPT THESE TERMS, DO NOT REGISTER.
This is a binding contract between you (as defined below) and VIDEO-ONBOARD.com.
Videos and their contents
- All videos are placed on YouTube servers, and their contents are governed by the “YouTube LLC Terms of Service”. Videos uploaded directly over the Video-online.com server are uploaded and operated from the YouTube server, and must therefore be governed by the “YouTube LLC Terms of Service”. The current terms can be found HERE>>
- Any advertisements entered into the videos shall be operated by YouTube LLC.
- You must comply with the applicable laws of the Czech Republic regarding the sharing of copyright. This means both video contents and soundtrack. YouTube LLC has the right to remove a soundtrack from a video that breaches these laws, or to delete it completely. See “YouTube LLC Terms of Service”.
- A video, or at least its part, must contain an onboard shot.
- The operator has the right to remove a video without prior warning or subsequent explanation.
- The operator has the right to modify or delete accompanying information that you add to the video.
Use of videos for promoting the ONBOARD-VIDEO.com server
- By uploading a video you grant ONBOARD-VIDEO.com express consent to use your video, or its part, for own promotion.
Comments added to videos
- We consider comments a free expression of personal opinions through which you wish to express meaning, immediate impressions, comments, praise or criticism that reflects specific facts.
- It is not permitted to publicize what are clearly commercial advertisements, offers of services, trailers for commercial events, etc.
- It is not permitted to add links to other advertisements which can be considered competitive.
- It is prohibited to use negative discriminatory expressions or insults to race, religion, nationality, gender, sexual orientation, age, social, etc.
- It is prohibited to use vulgar and slanderous language, including their indications through partially dotted slurs, slurs with letters replaced by a star or divided by a dash, etc.
- Do not place links to sites with questionable content and reputation (Nazism/communism, pornography, etc.) – they shall not be tolerated. The same restriction applies to links to inappropriate or scandalous images.
- Users are fully responsible for the contents of each of their posts. The operator reserves the right to modify or remove any post if it breaches one of the aforementioned conditions.
- No post may violate the valid laws of this country. Incitement to violate the laws of the Czech Republic and immoral activities are also prohibited.
- Entering comments and reading pages is completely voluntary, and no obligations arise for users therein. The operator reserves the unequivocal right to delete, modify, move any comment or prevent the use of the website to any user, if it deems it appropriate, without prior warning or subsequent explanation.
- Cookies are also used to filter searches.
- Third parties may place “cookies“ into the browsers of users “pages“, and read or use “web beacons“ to gather information. These functions are used by our advertising partners.